virtueone            
  home     support     info  

 


                
Random stuff... - Posted on: 1/30/2019   [Uncategorized]



I created a few quick scenes using the new shaders I made, and added a button to easily switch through the scenes...

I also increased the vehicle acceleration so it feels more responsive on Android.

I tested on my tablet and performance is decent - I'm getting around 30fps on the lowest quality setting, which is actually really good for my tablet - most 3d games run much slower, but that's also before adding in more scenery, scripts, post-effects, etc.

Now that these experiments are working well, I need to find a creative use for them! I love the controls and assets, but still lacking creative ideas for an actual game.




<< Back to main news page


     
Updates... 2/14/2019
I added one more level to the new labyrinth game...
New level... 2/13/2019
I just added another level...
Graphics... 2/13/2019
I started working on graphics for the logo, splash screen, and icon.
Labyrinth game updates... 2/11/2019
I added two new levels...
Adding sound... 2/9/2019
I started adding sound to the game...
New game experiment... 2/7/2019
I worked more on the box maze experiment...
Another prototype using Motion Controls... 2/6/2019
Trying to take advantage of motion controls and prototyping another new game...
Top-down controls... 2/5/2019
Worked on top-down controls...
Added water caustics... 2/3/2019
I added my water caustics effect to one of the scenes I've been developing in.
New shader updates... 2/3/2019
I fixed an error with the new shaders...
Site created and maintained by kreediddy. © 2010-2019. kreediddy.